Play With The Devs & Weekend Events
6/23/16 - by 2K Staff
Rev up those miniguns, it’s time for the first Battleborn Play With The Devs event! Starting at 2pm CT on Saturday, June 25th, Gearbox Devs will be marching off to battle with the community.
- WHEN: Saturday, June 25 from 12pm – 6 pm PT
- WHERE: NA servers, all platforms
Tune into livestreams throughout the day while the Devs pair up with streamers to crush opponents with their death machines (or be crushed, you never know). Here’s the livestream schedule below:
- EdeMonster with Brian Thomas (Design Director) and Sean Ahern (Marketing Artist)
- 12 - 2pm PT on twitch.tv/edemonster
- Ven0mkisser with Lilith Newman (VFX Producer) and Grant Kao (Designer)
- 12 - 2pm PT on twitch.tv/ven0mkisser
- DeeJayKnight with Randy Varnell (Creative Director) and Nicholas Wilson (VFX Lead)
- 2 - 6pm PT on twitch.tv/deejayknight
- Tessachka with Jason Brown (Gameplay Programmer)
- 2 - 4pm PT on twitch.tv/tessachka
- Stealth Shampoo with Joe King (Community Manager) and Scott Velasquez (Lead Programmer)
- 4 - 6pm PT on twitch.tv/stealthshampoo
- SylvaCoin with Max Davenport (Concept Artist)
- 4 - 6pm PT on twitch.tv/sylvacoin
- SuperBadJuJu with Anthony Nicholson (Associate Producer)
- 5 - 6 pm PT on twitch.tv/superbadjuju
How will you know if you’re playing with or against the Devs? Keep an eye out for the Gearbox Dev title in public matches.
But wait, that’s not all! Sharpen those swords and ready those rockets for a weekend of DOUBLE CREDITS! Earn double credits while playing matches and missions around the Solus system. Now’s your chance to splurge on Loot Packs or horde it all for the 27th Battleborn hero, Pendles (we’ll have more information about his release soon).
- START: Friday, June 24 at 8 am PT
- ENDS: Monday, June 27 at 8 am PT
Aaaaaand there’s more… For a very limited time on Saturday, snag TWO hero skins from the Battleborn social media channels. Follow @Battleborn on Twitter and keep an eye on the Facebook page for a SHiFT code containing Oscar Mike’s golden “Tango Tango” skin AND Rath’s cyber “A Dark Night” skin. These skins will only hang around for a short while before they’re sent back to the void – er – storage.
- WHEN: Sometime on Saturday, June 25th for a very limited time. Keep an eye out!
Here’s how to redeem the code:
- 1. Log into Battleborn and go into the “Extras” menu from the main menu, then select the “SHiFT” section.
- 2. Sign up for a SHiFT account or log in if you already have one, then redeem the code. SHiFT accounts are free.
- 3. Once you redeem the code, SHiFT will display confirmation when the code is successfully redeemed.
Now that you’ve redeemed the code, head to each character’s Command screen to check out their new skin, or jump into a match and choose the skin during character select.